Creative Mastermind: Dream Creator
I started Perfect Events after becoming a Certified Wedding & Event Planner. One of the biggest reasons that we have built an incredible reputation is because we care deeply about our clients and we will do “whatever” it takes to create the wedding or event that you have been dreaming of.
What makes me different? I love making people happy. I am an eternally optimistic, glass-half-full kind of girl. What sets me apart is my unique way of laughing through the entire planning process and really connecting with my clients on a personal level. There are lots of stressful moments and tedious tasks when it comes to planning a wedding or an event but I try and find the humor in every situation. I am so happy when my brides hug me after their first glimpse of their wedding reception or my clients call after their very successful grand opening to thank me for all the new customers their event generated or a mom is near tears when she sees all the kids having a ball with the clown and face painter we hired for their child’s birthday party. Those moments drive me. I was born in Mason City and am so proud to be able to call myself an “Iowan”. I look forward to getting to know you and helping to make your wedding or special event stress-free and everything you dreamed it would be.
- Since opening, Perfect Events has designed and executed more than 300 Iowa weddings and events, from small family affairs to 3,000-guest corporate events.
- Offering Des Moines, Iowa’s only Certified Wedding and Event Planner. We believe you deserve to be served by only the best.
- Perfect Events can orchestrate every element of the event, starting with custom invitations through linens, lighting, flowers, entertainment, and decorations.
- Or, we can just help find you some great vendors, or just do your setup and decorating. We’re here to help you create your “Perfect Event” – no request is too big or too small.
- Perfect Events will follow you anywhere. How about a (Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa) ragbrai-themed event dipping your tires in the Mississippi River or a Camelot-themed wedding at the Excalibur in Las Vegas.
- Our professionals draw on the finest local sources of lighting, furniture, and accessories to transform urban parks, hotel ballrooms, rustic barns and sandy beaches into magical settings.
- We are a Carlson Craft certified vendor and can offer you 20% off any of your invitations, save the dates, napkins, programs, or other stationery needs.
- Need to rent a chocolate fountain, wireless microphone, sound system, candy bar jars, a bingo game, or other party supplies. Give us a call as we have all these items and more to help create your “perfect” event.