At Perfect Events we specialize in Day-Of-Wedding coordination. As your day-of-wedding coordinator we’re there for you before and during your wedding day. Either with us alongside you, or alone, you have spent months planning every last detail and you and your family now deserve to enjoy your wedding day to its fullest!
The last thing you and your family and friends want to do on your wedding day is to have to worry about all the hundreds of details that need to happen to ensure that your wedding and reception are flawlessly executed. Wouldn’t it be great if all of you can just enjoy the day, get your hair and nails done, visit with family and old friends, and dance until the last song? Then not have to worry about cleaning up, boxing up all your personal items, to ensure you get your security deposit back. The solution, let Perfect Events be your day of wedding coordinator.
Here is a list of our typical Day-Of-Wedding Coordinator Services
- Dedicated coordinator during your planning
- Two coordination meetings including a venue walk through
- Creation of a detailed timeline for the day of the event
- Coordinate and manage the rehearsal walk through
- All the bridal party will receive a handout of the wedding day timeline at the rehearsal
- Vendor recommendations
- Review of vendor contracts and meetings with each vendor to ensure complete understanding of their duties and timeline for setup and take down
- Full-time wedding coordinator on the day of the wedding – unlimited hours
- Supervise vendor setup at ceremony and reception location
- Setup of all the personal items requested by the bridal couple at the wedding and reception
- Work with florist on placement of floral items at the wedding and reception
- Work with rental item vendors on any items rented for the wedding or reception including their delivery of items and pickup after the event
- Be the contact for the DJ, Photographer, and caterer for announcing couple’s arrival, their entry
- Announcement, dismissal of tables, and ensuring timeline is being followed for first dance, etc.
- Attend to the needs of the bride, groom, the bridal party, and parents of the bride and groom.
- Manage the timeline and execution of all the reception events
- Handle the movement of the gifts to the bridal couple’s room or designated location
- Pack up any personal or rental items
- Ensure that the take down of the reception is completed correctly so that the bridal couple can obtain their full deposit refund
If there are additional items that you need help coordinating, please let us know.
Contact Us for a complimentary consultation!